Friday, September 11, 2009

Update on activities

In the time that has passed since my previous post, our family has moved back to the UK from the U.S., which, with a newborn baby and a toddler, has left me too busy even to Twitter!

I have managed to make some progress in my caesarean (it's a different spelling here in England!) work however. For example, as editor of my website, I've been accepted as a Stakeholder for the upcoming review of the 2004 NICE Clinical Guideline on Caesarean Delivery.

I've also contacted the All Party Parliamentary Group on Maternity to request membership to the Maternity Care Working Party, as I feel that women who choose caesarean delivery need a voice in an environment where discussions on maternity care are taking place, and more importantly, where decisions are being made.

So watch this space and I'll let you know how I get on with both of these.

The website
I've also updated my website homepage (although there is still more to do!), and have been keeping busy with email correspondence from ec members with questions, comments and concerns.

No comments: